Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Ghost District

The Ghost District is a blog dedicated to the true paranormal. My name is Josh Green, and I'm a believer. But not without proof. That is why I've created this blog, in hopes of raising awareness of the afterlife through real photographs, real EVP's, real videos, all submitted by YOU. TGD is the first blog to offer this level of partnership with its readers. The more you submit paranormal sightings or other phenomena, the more you benefit from this site. I strongly encourage you to participate, whether you have had a paranormal experience or not. Submit a photo, a video, a recording, or even a story. If I deem it credible, I will post it here on the blog to be shared with the world and hopefully it will change someone's mind about spirits in our world.

So, if you would like to submit any evidence of the paranormal, please send it to drgreenmusic@aim.com and please comment on any articles you find interesting. Decide for yourself if it is really paranormal, or a clever hoax.

Happy hunting!

Yours truly,
Joshua Green
Paranormal Investigator

No comments:

Post a Comment