Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ghost In the Graveyard..

Weeks ago, my girlfriend and I were wandering throughout a private cemetery near our home in a suburb of Chicago, and I began to do an EVP session and take photographs with my Iphone camera. For those of you who do not know what an EVP is, it is an Electronic Voice Phenomenon. Ghosts are said to be able to speak through the white noise and can be recorded in a digital recorder. Many paranormal investigators have had great success with EVPs. Also, I'm quite aware that the Iphone has poor quality, but this was just sort of a spontaneous thing and I did not have my full equipment with me. Sue me.

Anyways, after we made our peace and went back to the car and began cycling through the photos just in case anything turned up. I was absolutely shocked to see this chilling image..


To the right of the photo, you can make out the figure of a woman with her arms folded and head bowed. She seems to be praying. Yes, I realize you may be thinking, "This is just a statue," however, there were no statues at this private cemetery. Only tombstones and a few pillars. This figure is clearly shaped like a human being. Furthermore, you can start to see towards the bottom that the figure fades as you can even see the background where the snow meets the forest horizon.





Here is a zoomed in version of the photo. Again, I apologize for the quality but all I was using was an Iphone camera. Take it for what it's worth, thoughts?
Photo submitted by myself

2 comments: