Thursday, January 13, 2011

Orbs in Boston

During a leisure trip to Boston, Massachusetts, I was snapping photos of every historic building and some interesting places along the way. I came across a cemetery that I wanted to snap a photo of and after the film developed I encountered some interesting orbs hovering above the graves.


photo submitted by Lacy Marlow

Author's Input:

I'm not to fond of pictures of orbs because most of them can be debunked by dust  or bugs. However, in Lacy's photo, there are several, some smaller some larger, and they are perfectly round and very pronounced. I certainly do not think that these are mere dust particles or bugs. There's a chance it could be more from the glare of the lights outside there, yet they are on an angle so chances are slim. This may very well be a partial manifestation or energy of the spirits that dwell in this location. Good find Lacy!

1 comment:

  1. I experienced these "orbs" and captured them on camera myself in Florida. There were no bugs to be seen on a clear cool night. No lights to distract and we were in a location where it was a known "ghost" town so to speak. I believe something was there before I even captured it. I could feel it...thus the reason I pointed my camera in that direction that made no sense. I believe that there are things out there...science just cant quite explain.

    ReplyDelete